The Method of Clean the Italian Carrara Marble
- Sep 19, 2017 -
Italian white marble, also known as Carrara marble, from the ancient Roman period has been popular so far. Some of Italy's most famous buildings and monuments, including the Pantheon and Trajan's pillars, use this kind of marble. The northern Tuscan region of Italy is the origin of this unique stone, around Carla.
Carrara marble general cleaning and care:
1. Wipe the surface of the marble with a sponge or cloth. Rinse the cloth with hot water and wring the cloth dry. Wipe the marble again and remove any residual traces.
2. Will be a clean dry cloth stained with neutral non-abrasive cleaning agents, such as copper, after hydrogen peroxide and so on. These will remove any dirt or light stains. Rinse with water. Wipe the surface with a superfine fiber cloth (suede), do not let it dry.
3. Apply a polish to the marble. Please use it in accordance with the product description. This will restore the marble's luster.
Clean stubborn stains
1. If the stain can not be removed by conventional cleaning work, prepare a paste with white powder. Mix the powder according to the instructions on the package so that it becomes a thick coat.
2. Paste the paste into the stain, cover the wrap and fix it with tape. Until the paste is completely dry. This process may take a few days.
3. Open the plastic film. Use a clean, wipe the paste with a soft cloth. If the stain still does not eliminate, repeat the action until it is completely removed.
China tools for stone cutting reached the advanced international level in the same field, which has been widely exporting to Europe,America and Southeast Asia etc.
Related Industry Knowledge